|10 Churchill Roademail@example.com|
|Norfolk, MA USA||linkedin.com/in/MikeRochefort|
- 3D: Maya, Modo, Cinema 4D, Mari, Substance Painter
- 2D: NukeX, Fusion, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator
- Render Engines: Redshift, RenderMan RIS, Mental Ray
- Render Managers: Deadline, Pixar Tractor, Smedge
- Languages: Python 2&3, HTML, CSS
- Technologies: PyQt5, MkDocs, Splinter, Discord.py, Samba, NFS, Foundation Emails, Bootstrap
- Operating Systems: Windows (7/8/10), RHEL 7, CentOS 7, Fedora 22+, Mac OS X (10.6.8+)
- Asset Management: GitLab, Perforce, GitHub, SVN
The Graduate School at UConn – University of Connecticut
|Student Technology Specialist||02/2016 – Present|
- Provided technical support for The Graduate School Administration.
- Created Python scripts to improve the data integrity from 3rd-party sources.
- Contributed to the redesign and development of The Graduate School web site.
- Generated custom email templates.
- Write documentation detailing common IT tasks.
University of Connecticut – Storrs, Connecticut
- Major: Bachelor of Arts, School of Fine Arts – Digital Media and Design
- Concentration: 3D Animation and Visualization
- Minor: Computer Science
- Anticipated Graduation: May 2019
- GPA: 3.755/4.0
- Co-created a variable topics course to produce an original animated short.
- Developed story line
- Co-Technical Director responsible for shading, lighting, rendering and compositing
- Setup and configured Pixar Tractor
- Setup SCM servers (GitLab/SVN) for Unity 5 and Web project assets
|King Philip Regional High School – Wrentham, Massachusetts||2011-2015|
Created and taught a class designed to develop an interest in filmmaking and post-production. Demonstrated basic camera and lighting techniques, theory and an introduction to the post-production pipeline.
|Crescendo International Music Competition Finalist||2014|
|King Philip Music Marching Band USSBA National Champions||2012, 2013|